Thursday, February 22, 2007
Found on the web.
- Daniel Gross doesn't see much value in political futures markets.
- Nicholas van Hoffman points out that all that going on background with government officials isn't doing much for him -- Tim Russert has never broken a big story.
- Spencer Ackerman notes that another troubled American convert to Islam is in custody.
- Benedict Anderson has revised and updated a terrific book, Imagined Communities.
- Anyone who thinks the Washington Post is liberal isn't reading it.
- Ron Rosenbaum watches the Anna Nicole Smith hearing so you don't have to (and I'm so out of it I don't know what it's about).
- The Editors at the Poor Man Institute read the wingnut blogs so you don't have to.
- Cool teacups.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]