Friday, March 24, 2006

Note, however, that her meal came with french fries.

An actual post from Hugh Hewitt's blog:

Could I Be More American Right Now?

by Mary Katharine Ham

March 24, 2006 10:26 AM PST

I just got back from a rally in support of freedom of religion, during which free citizens spoke, the free press listened, and law enforcement stood by and let everyone say their piece.

On the way back to the office, I swung by McDonald's, and now I'm chowing on a Quarter Pounder meal that cost $5 and was served to me in, literally, 15 seconds. This is why we fight, folks.

Me, I get angry if they make me wait more 45 seconds, so I try to stick to peak hours.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]