Sunday, August 07, 2005

The Office.



I know I'm a few years behind the curve on this one, but lately I've really been enjoying The Office -- the BBC original, not the NBC version, which I've never seen but which I'm willing to believe is worthwhile. I could say much, much more about it, but why bother when BBC provides the definitive guide? If you want to see more -- and you do -- you can buy Season One, Season Two, or the concluding special individually, or just spring for a little more from the get-go to get all three together. (Or you can take your chances with Season One of the NBC version.) Good stuff.

Comments:
Anyone who can explain why the formatting is f***ed up for this post will get a gold star.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]